Sure-loc CrispEdge professional aluminum landscape edging is primarily used in residential and light commercial applications where greater flexibility is desired and offers years of proven performance.
CrispEdge is the edging of choice specified by landscape Architects and Designers and preferred by landscape contractors and homeowners who refuse to compromise.
CrispEdge Quality features
- Our fully rigid and grooved design allows edging to retain solid grip in the ground.
- Dual punch out pockets for stakes allows stakes to be driven down in a straight line.
- Wider more rigid stake design will ensure a lifetime of performance.
- Extra long stakes are available when extra depth is required for sandy soil.
- End stake adapters that allow for adding stakes at all start and stop points, and provide extra strength.
- Dual Stake locking system. Dual stakes ensure connections remains permanent.
- No overlapping joints. A Sure-loc connection allows for true crisp lines and an invisible connection.
- No compromise on thickness of residential or commercial edging.
1/8in x 4in x 16ft Residential Grade Aluminum Edging - 15 Sections per Box - Includes:- 75 x 12in Stakes & 4 End Adapters - Covers 240 Linear Feet.
Price per Box (USD)
1/8in x 5-1/2in x 16ft Residential Grade Aluminum Edging - 15 Sections per Box - Includes:- 75 x 12in Stakes & 4 End Adapters - Covers 240 Linear Feet.
3/16" Commercial Grade - Available in 4in, 5-1/2in and 8inDepths
Primarily used in commercial, industrial, institutional projects, and other high traffic areas. Straight runs are easier than with 1/8in material with only slightly reduced flexibility. Applications include, but are not limited to, driveways, asphalt, maintenance strips, running tracks and pathways.
3/16in x 4in x 16ft Commercial Grade Aluminum Edging - 10 Section per Box - Includes:- 50 x 12in Stakes & 4 End Adapters - Covers160 Linear Feet.
Price per Box (USD)
3/16in x 5-1/2in x 16ft Commercial Grade Aluminum Edging - 10 Section per Box - Includes:- 50 x 12in Stakes & 4 End Adapters - Covers 160 Linear Feet.
3/16in x 8in x 16ft Commercial Grade Aluminum Edging - 10 Section per Box - Includes:- 50 x 12in Stakes & 4 End Adapters - Covers160 Linear Feet.
Extra Stakes and End Adapters - Available in multiples of 3 ONLY!!!
Lay out area to be defined. A garden hose or string works
Spade a vertical wedge in ground approximately 4" deep.
Begin placing edging in trench with the top 1/2" (12.5cm)
above what will become the compacted finish grade.
Slide ends of edging strips together to connect pieces.
Installer can connect the adjacent section of edging prior to or
after the sections are placed in the trench. A minimum of 2 inches
(50.8mm) of overlap is recommended.
Drive spikes through holes at a 45 degree angle. Start with
the beginning piece of edging.
Stake and backfill edging continuously to ensure straight
lines, compacting both sides to ensure the finish grade is
approximately 1/2" below top of edging.
Cut section to the desired length at the end of the bed